Our Diversity and Inclusion team is committed to strategically and methodically assessing and improving the way we demonstrate inclusion and equity at Smith. Our team can facilitate training in several areas, including, but not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Implicit Bias
- Cultural Competency
To request training, please complete this Training Request Form online and we will follow up with you within 5-7 business days. Training requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated training date(s).
Upcoming Training Sessions
Tuesday, August 17, 1:30-3 p.m.
First Year FTMBA DEI Orientation
Friday, August 20, 1-1:45 p.m.
Second Year FTMBA DEI Orientation
Monday, August 23, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
MS DEI Orientation (Finance, Quant Finance, Accounting & Marketing Analytics)
Tuesday, August 24, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
MS DEI Orientation (Info Systems, Supply Chain, & Business & Mgmt.)
Tuesday, August 24, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
MS DEI Orientation (Business Analytics)
- Smith Leadership Institute TerrapinSTRONG Exercise | Smith Freshmen
- Smith Departmental Diversity Dialogues - TerrapinSTRONG Exercise | Smith Staff
- Anti-Racism in Higher Education Webinar | Smith Faculty
- OTL Team Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Session 1 | Smith Staff
- OTL Team Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Session 2 | Smith Staff
- Diversity Orientation with EMBA Students | Graduate Students
- Diversity Orientation with MS, MBA, and PTMBA Students | Graduate Students
- BMGT364 - Guest Lecture on Diversity & Inclusion | Smith Students
- Phi Chi Theta Diversity Training | Smith Students
- SUSA President Diversity & Inclusion Training Series| Smith Students
- Delta Sigma Pi Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training | Smith Students
- Delta Sigma Pi Implicit Bias Training | Smith Students
- Terp Thon Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Business Town Hall | Student Organizations