Van Munching Hall is home to the University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business. Named after Leo Van Munching, Jr. '50, a Smith School alumnus and president of the company holding the exclusive franchise to import and distribute Heineken and Amstel Light, the building opened in 1993 and has a total space of approximately 240,000 square feet. Read more about Van Munching Hall. For details on room specifications, how to reserve a room and costs, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Numberes spaces are available on the first floor on the west side
- Remember your parking space number
- You can bypass the paystation and use ParkMobile app to pay with Zone 6103 or use the pay station outside the garage at the top of the stairs
- Enter your parking space number and select 'OK'
- Select ‘New Transaction’
- Select the amount of time and method of payment. (It is better to overestimate than underestimate)
- If you have a validation code, enter the method of payment as ‘# hour validation code’
- You MUST select a ‘validated option’
- You may also pay by cash or credit card. Please note that machines do not dispense change
- After a moment, you must select 'OK' again for a receipt
- The parking fee is $3/hour
- You are not required to put anything on your dashboard