To ensure that you have fulfilled the requirements needed to graduate, please visit your advisor as the steps below may not be complete depending on your situation.
- Apply for graduation on Testudo.
- Meet all university requirements
- Settle your student account
- Update your address
- Conduct an exit interview with the Office of Financial Aid
Checklist for Graduates
- Apply for graduation on Testudo
- Update your current mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Register for and complete all remaining requirements by the end of the Fall 2013 semester. If you are unsure if all requirements will be met, consult your Smith School academic advisor.
Executive MBA Students
- Please apply for graduation by visiting www.testudo.umd.edu/apps/candapp, then please check with your program manager to verify your eligibility to participate in the commencement ceremonies.
SAIC MBA PROGRAM STUDENTS
- Please apply for graduation by going to this site: www.testudo.umd.edu/apps/candapp.
- Please check with your program manager to verify your eligibility to participate in the commencement ceremonies.