Since Fall 2001, College Park's world class Robert H. Smith School of Business of the University of Maryland has enrolled students in four majors at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG). USG is an innovative partnership of 9 University System of Maryland universities offering students the opportunity to earn undergraduate and graduate degrees at the USG convenient campus in Montgomery County. Today, over 300 full-time undergraduate students are enrolled in the Robert H. Smith School of Business programs at Shady Grove.
The Smith School of Business is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Undergraduate Smith School students at the Shady Grove campus earn the same degree that Smith School students earn at College Park. Both the Shady Grove and College Park programs have the same competitive admission requirements, share the same outstanding faculty, and offer state-of-the art classrooms and customized student services.
This site provides information specifically about the Smith School undergraduate program at Shady Grove. To learn more about the Universities at Shady Grove (USG), please visit the USG Web site. To request an information packet and application please contact the USG Student Services Office at 301-738-6023 or email@example.com. All students interested in enrolling in the Smith School Undergraduate Program at USG should attend a Smith Admission Workshop or Transfer Visit.
Prospective Student Information-Shady Grove
- Admission Standards for the Smith School of Business at Shady Grove
- Admission Application (for both external and internal transfer applicants to the Smith School at Shady Grove)
- Transfer Guides & Course Sequence Guides
- Smith School at Shady Grove: Admission Workshops, Open Houses and Transfer Visits [PDF]
- The Universities at Shady Grove
Current Student Information-Shady Grove
- Advising & Resource Center (Announcements & Events)
- Download Degree Outlines by Major (Curriculum control sheets)
- FAQ's: Academic Policies; Registration & General Information [PDF]
- Dean's List