About the QUEST Honors Program Medallion Society
The QUEST Honors Program relies on individual gifts to support its curriculum and special programs and events. The QUEST Medallion Society is composed of individuals who support the unique multidisciplinary learning experience of QUEST students. The Society brings together alumni, parents, and University faculty and staff who, with their gifts, enhance the quality of the program, the University, and the local region. All funds raised through the QUEST Medallion Society provide direct support for students, academic programs, and co-curricular experiences.
- QUEST Steeple Club ($25,000 and above)
One QUEST Steeple Club gift could provide 5 scholarships for QUEST students to study abroad in China.
- QUEST Portico Club ($10,000-$24,999)
One QUEST Portico Club gift could fund the re-design of QUEST’s student learning space, the IBM-TQ Teaching Theater.
- QUEST Pillar Club ($5,000-$9,999)
One QUEST Pillar Club gift enables QUEST to offer an innovative QUEST-only elective each semester.
- QUEST Pedestal Club ($2,500-$4,999)
One QUEST Pedestal Club gift could support a full year of student teaching fellows for each of QUEST’s three required courses.
- QUEST Cornerstone Club ($1,000-$2,499)
One QUEST Cornerstone Club gift could enable two of QUEST’s student leaders to attend a week of training at the LeaderShape Institute ®.
- QUEST Club* ($500 - $999)
One QUEST Club gift could fund a full semester of site visits for students in QUEST’s scoping course.
QUEST Cornerstone Club ($1,000-$2,499)
- Ms. Anita Gupta, QUEST ‘04
- Mr. Robert M. Sheehan, Jr.
- Mr. Andrew R. Shumsky
- Mrs. Deborah A. Shumsky
- Anonymous, QUEST ‘99
QUEST Club ($500 - $999)
- Ms. Maureen Arnold, QUEST ‘12
- Mr. Gregory T. Bauer, QUEST ‘13
- Mrs. Megan DeFauw
- Philippe E. Gouel, Ph.D., QUEST ‘01
- Mrs. Debra Gordon Feinberg, QUEST ‘96
- Mr. Daniel H. Flesher, QUEST ‘13
- Mr. Joshua B. Kohn, QUEST ‘13
- Mr. Steven Nicholas Kutchi, QUEST ‘97
- Mr. Russell S. Lyons, QUEST ‘11
- Ms. Nancy F. Morter
- Ms. Stephanie L. Nguyen, QUEST ‘11
- Mr. Michael R. Pollhammer, QUEST ‘10
- Mr. Anand C. Subramani, QUEST ‘00
- Mr. Ori Yosef Zohar, QUEST ‘07
QUEST Medallion Society Benefits
- Invitations to exclusive QUEST and University of Maryland networking events
- Access to students for full-time, part-time, and internship positions
- Listing by gift club on the QUEST website and in printed materials
- Recognition as a member of the Colonnade Society of the University of Maryland (for QUEST Cornerstone Club & Above)
To discuss specific gift opportunities to the QUEST program, please contact Kylie King, Program Director, at email@example.com or 301-852-0589.
*Current students and recent alumni may join the QUEST Club by making a gift at the $100 level.