Individuals who have previously applied to the PhD Program at the Robert H. Smith School of Business may reapply to the program no later than the application deadline December 15.
If you have applied within the last three years, your transcripts will roll-over to the new application. Test scores such as the GMAT, GRE and/or TOEFL/IELTS will roll-over if they have not met their expiration. The On-line Application, the Application Fee, Letters of Recommendation, the Statement of Goals and Research Interests, and any international required documents must be resubmitted; the PhD Program Office will not be able to migrate these documents between applications for you.
- Complete and submit a new application form
- Pay the application fee: $75
- Submit updated or new transcripts not included in previous application
- Submit new GMAT or GRE score reports if expired or improved scores
- Submit all other documentation as stated under Application Requirements