Individuals who have previously applied to the PhD Program at the Robert H. Smith School of Business may reapply to the program no later than the application deadline December 15.
We have a new application system this year and most materials cannot migrate to the new system. Transcripts can be directly uploaded to the new application system. For test scores such as the GMAT, GRE and/or TOEFL/IELTS (that have not met their expiration), please contact the University of Maryland Graduate School. The On-line Application, the Application Fee, Letters of Recommendation, the Statement of Goals and Research Interests, and any international required documents must be resubmitted; the PhD Program Office will not be able to migrate these documents between applications for you.
- Complete and submit a new application form
- Pay the application fee: $75
- Submit transcripts (can be uploaded into the application systems)
- Contact the University of Maryland Graduate School about your previous text scores
- Submit your recommendation information.
- Submit your Personal Statement/Statement of Goals & Research Interests
- Submit any optional materials as listed on the application