The MS in SCM program only admits students during the fall semester.
The following are required to be considered for admission into the program:
- The equivalent of a US bachelor's degree.
- The Graduate Record Examination® (GRE®) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test® (GMAT®). At least one official score must be submitted.
- A completed online application form that includes a written essay articulating your qualifications and motivation for pursuing advanced education.
- Application fee of $75.
- Copy of your transcript(s) for each college or university attended.
The online application allows you to upload a scanned official transcript(s) for each college or university attended. If the official transcript where you received your degree does not state the degree was conferred, please also upload an official diploma or official copy of your degree received (most schools already list the conferred degree on the transcript). If you are formally admitted to the University of Maryland, you will be required to submit an official transcript at new student orientation. If your transcript is not in English, please also an official transcript translated into English.
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor within your organization or from a professor familiar with your work.
- Professional Resume
- One video submission. A link to the video with instructions and details are available in the application once you select your program of interest.
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS official scores). TOEFL score of at least 100. Those who have received an undergraduate or graduate degree from one of the countries listed here are waived of this requirement.
|Application Deadline||Decision Mailing Date|
|October 15, 2014||December 15, 2014|
|November 15, 2014||January 15, 2015|
|January 1, 2015||March 1, 2015|
|February 15, 2015||April 15, 2015|
|April 1, 2015||Rolling|
- TOEFL - institutional code is 5814, departmental code is 02
- GRE - institutional code is 5814, departmental code is 4201
- GMAT - SQT - N8 - 48
Admitted Student Profile
|Middle 80th percentile||565-700|
The tuition rate is dependent on your residency status in the state of Maryland. The estimated tuition amounts, listed above, do not include books and additional course materials that are required to attend class. These tuition figures are based on fall 2014 costs and will change for the fall 2015 term.
We look forward to reviewing your application package.