The MS in Supply Chain Management program only admits students during the fall semester.
The following are required to be considered for admission into the program:
- Equivalent of a US bachelor's degree
- Sufficient quantitative background
- GMAT or GRE
- Letter of Recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Video Response
- TOEFL or IELTS (international students only)
- TOEFL - institutional code is 5814, departmental code is 02
- GRE - institutional code is 5814, departmental code is 4201
- GMAT - SQT - N8 - 48
Please visit our FAQ page if you wish to seek answers for frequently asked admissions questions.
|Application Deadline||Decision Mailing Date|
|October 15, 2014||December 15, 2014|
|November 15, 2014||January 15, 2015|
|January 10, 2015||March 10, 2015|
|February 15, 2015||April 1, 2015|
The tuition rate is dependent on your residency status in the state of Maryland. The estimated tuition amounts, listed above, do not include books and additional course materials that are required to attend class. These tuition figures are based on fall 2014 costs and will change for the fall 2015 term.
We look forward to reviewing your application package.