About the Club
What is the Smith Baltimore Alumni Club?
- A volunteer board that is committed to promoting Smith’s values and camaraderie through service and action.
- The club hosts a variety of events to include social events, networking events and professional and career development events.
- The Smith Baltimore Alumni Club meets once a month at the BioPark campus and all members of the leadership team work on individual committees that focus on specific initiatives, such as engaging our alumni and our entire student body (undergraduate and graduate).
The Smith Baltimore Alumni Club is structured to connect alumni to the Smith School, to each other and the business community; to provide valued services to alumni, and to support the University and Smith School’s mission.
- GOAL 1: Service and connection to alumni (and students)
- GOAL 2: Educational and career opportunities
- GOAL 3: Outreach to alumni and corporate communities
- GOAL 4: Engagement opportunities with school and university
- GOAL 5: Strengthen Smith School’s brand and create awareness within the region and globally
- Over 49,000 Smith School alumni worldwide
- MBA | MS alumni: 8,500+
- PhD alumni: 350+
- Undergraduate alumni: 41,000+
- There are over 8,000 Smith alumni in the Baltimore region
- Regional clubs in New York, Baltimore & Philadelphia