Who we are...
Supply Chain Management Society, is a student-run undergraduate organization promote the supply chain management undergraduate program at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland. They are responsible for
- Organizing/hosting companies and guest speakers in the logistics, transportation and supply chain field
- Organizing/hosting the annual Supply Chain Industry Day, an event that includes a Supply Chain Management Person of the Year award and presentation, a supply chain student/recruiter luncheon followed by a supply chain focused career fair
- Promoting the supply chain management major
to all undergraduates at the business school
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to:
- Provide real-world exposure and networking opportunities to SCM students through industry speakers, networking events with professionals and alumni, and field trips.
- Build community and mentorship among SCM students
- Develop mutually beneficial corporate relationships in the SCM field.
- Consistently expand and improve the organization's services, procedures, and professionalism