Major: Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship
University of Maryland, College Park, Robert H. Smith School of Business
Doctor of Philosophy, Strategy, Expected May 2016
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, M.B.A. Program
M.B.A., 2008-2010 Major: Finance, Minor: Strategy
I.I.I,T. Hyderabad, India, B.Tech. Program
Computer Science & Engineering, 2002-2006 Major: Algorithms, Minor: Cryptography
Siddharth is interested in what and how firms learn while undergoing a change. Specifically, his research interests focuses upon changes and decision making in firms undergoing a change brought upon by external or internal decision making. He is also interested in how firms locate their spaces in industry events and how status and other factors affect it.
- Organizational Learning
- Technological Change
- Location Strategy
Working collaboration with Smith Faculty and students:
Siddharth is currently working with a number of faculty members including Christine Beckman, Bennet A. Zelner and Wilbur Chung
Working with Prof. Bennet Zelner
- Looking at the phenomenon of growth of the renewable energy Industry.
- Studying what factors influence the order of make or buy decisions and its heterogeneity across incumbent electric utilities across United States while entering the new market of renewable energy?
- Status: Data analysis in progress
Working with Prof. Christine Beckman
- Examining the question whether and what Firms learn from going through Bankruptcy
- Status: Problem Analysis & Data Collection
Working with Prof. Wilbur Chung
- Studying the location choices and responses of firms while setting up their booths in Trade Shows
Status: Problem Analysis & Data Collection