It's a Masked Affair!
The PTMBA and FTMBA Associations of the Robert H. Smith School are hosting the 2013 Annual Fall Ball on Saturday November 2, 2013.
New Dean Alex Triantis will be the keynote speaker this year. Grab a mask, and join us for a masquerade night of cocktails, dinner, and dancing as we celebrate the Smith Community!
- When: Saturday, November 2, 2013
- Speaker: Dean Alex Triantis
- Location: JW Marriott in Washington, D.C.1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, D.C. 20004
Schedule for the Evening:
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM: Cocktail Hour in the Garden Terrace
- 7:30 - 9:30 PM: Dinner and Keynote speech by Dean Alex Triantis
- 9:30 - 12 AM: Drinks and Dancing
- First 100 Student Tickets are $60
- Remaining Tickets are $65 (Tickets are available until Monday October 28th)
Details and Registration: https://rhsmithfallball.eventbrite.com
Email Adrian Lee with questions:Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org