• Hui Liao is Winner of 2012 Cummings Scholarly Achievement Award
• Dr. Anil Gupta writes on China's Innovation, article published by Wall Street Journal Asia
• International Professional Associate Recognition.
Dr. James D. Spina presented the awards in Zurich
• CLIC introduces Talent Management Project in Europe
• RAK, UAE Crown Prince receives student delegation from Smith School
• Dr. David Kirsch invited to weigh in on batteries for electric vehicles
• Dr. Gilad Chen writes a
“Career Coach” column in the Washington Post.
• Dr. Rhonda Reger quoted on Google Executive's role in Egypt
• Smith School ranks number 1 for corporate strategy in the Financial Times EMBA rankings.
• Jeffrey Kudisch, Associate Chair of M&O Dept.,
quoted in the Washington Post on Get Creative to Find Out
Whether You'd Fit In.
• In January 2010
Assistant Professor David M. Waguespack
was appointed an Associate Editor in the Entrepreneurship and
Innovation Department of the journal
• NPR speaks to David Kirsch on the anniversary of
the Internet boom and bubble burst.
• Hui Liao has accepted the role of incoming
Associate Editor at
• Hui Liao and her co-authors have won the Academy
of Management, HR Division's Scholarly Achievement Award for article
• Smith executive coach Dr. Joyce E.A. Russell
“Career Coach” column in the Washington