This course is designed to help you enhance your skills to influence and organize others to accomplish key goals. It draws on state-of-the-art research and training techniques used at the world-renowned Center for Creative Leadership and prepares you to tackle the demands of an increasingly complex and uncertain environment. But it also goes beyond leadership theories by focusing on building skills to inspire and organize people to achieve tangible results. The approach taken in this class follows that used by most effective leadership development programs: comprehensive self-assessments, experiential exercises, and individually tailored skill-improvement plans.
As a result of taking this course, you will:
- Obtain broad feedback on your unique strengths, proficiencies, and development needs.
- Increase your understanding of your own strengths, proficiencies, and development needs.
- Build your repertoire of influence tactics, so that you can expand your personal spheres of influence to accomplish personal and/or organizational goals.
- Improve your skills for communicating with and organizing diverse people.
- Increase your capacity to lead others in challenging or stressful situations.
- Enhance your confidence for tackling leadership challenges as well as your resilience for dealing with obstacles so that you can achieve desired results.