Anyone who navigates to the site is considered a visitor until they login, and may view any page or resource that has been assigned to the Visitors group. As a visitor your accessibility is limited and only the following pages can be viewed and no page can be modified.
Please log in or request access if you are an authorized member of DOIT department.
- There are two login links on the page. In order to log in to the DOITnet site, users are required to click on the login button under the heading 'DOITnet' on the top right corner next to what reads 'Welcome to DOITnet, Visitor'.
- If you are a UMD student/staff/faculty or anyone else with a valid Directory ID, click on the link that says 'Login using Directory ID'.
- If you do not have a valid Directory ID that was provided by the university, but you have previously created a custom DOITnet account, click on 'Login using custom DOITnet account' link.
- If you do not have a valid Directory ID and have not created a custom DOITnet account, only then click on the button that reads 'Request Custom Account'.
Lost Username or Password
If you don't know your Username or Password, you may request a password reset.
- In the left column of this site you will see a gray box titled "Request Password." Enter the email address associated with your account (your RHSmith email address) here and press "Go." You should recieve an email shortly from DOITnet containing your Username and Password. Once you have logged into the site with this new password, you can change it by clicking the "Reset Password" button next to the "Logout" button.
- If you are unable to request a password reset, please contact the Site Administrator.
Add Achievements:You can add an achievement only if you are a DOIT authorized member. Please log in in order to add achievements.
Click on the search button and enter the search criteria to look for a record. The Export to Excel option allows you to export records to an excel format.If for some reason you are not able to locate a record, ensure that the filters are cleared before updating the site admin.
Benefits of Research: This section can be viewed as a visitor
Click on the search button and enter the search criteria to look for a record. If for some reason you are not able to locate a record, ensure that the filters are cleared before updating the site admin.