Effective supply chain integration ultimately depends on developing a strategy, process, and architecture connecting customers and suppliers end-to-end.
Leveraging the knowledge gained from research, the Supply Chain Management Center provides comprehensive consulting services to help organizations move with confidence into the new e-supply chain environment.
- Rapid supply chain appraisals, usually in 30 to 60 days
- Long-term organizational assessments and strategic development
- Collaborative planning in the new e-supply chain environment
- Performance of technical proofs of concepts.
Supply Chain Management Clients:
- ANSER - Analytic Services Inc.
- Allied Signal Technical Services Corporation
- CSC - Computer Sciences Corporation
- Chicago Tribune
- Hughes Network
- LMI - Logistics Management Institute
- Maryland Dept. of Budget and Management
- SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation).
- The US Army - HIMARS
- Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration
- U S Department of Transportation
- Maryland Food Center Authority