Corporate partners such as Sun Microsystems, Cisco, TIBCO, Manugistics, Oracle, and Avaya have contributed over $6 million in business applications and computing resources. The center's IT suite includes software for advanced supply chain management planning and optimization, enterprise resource planning (ERP), collaborative logistics, simulation of Global e-supply chain, data-mining, and analysis. Sophisticated workstations connect to a large screen, flat-panel projection display for easy readability.
- Sun Microsystems
- Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute (MTECH)
- Delft Institute for Systems Engineering, Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands
- Consortium of Business Schools Worldwide
- Authorized Sun Microsystems iForce Ready Center
- Department of Defense Supply Chain Integration Center