The Supply Chain Management Center Executive Education program draws on research and consulting experience of the logistics and supply chain faculty of Robert H. Smith School of Business-one of the largest and most respected in academia.
Working with corporate clients, the center customizes state-of-the-art executive education programs according to a company's changing needs. Senior managers are brought up to speed on the latest advances in e-supply chain, as they share real life challenges with some of the most accomplished researchers and practitioners in the field today.
Using advanced simulators and modules senior managers receive hands-on experience, in addition to:
- Online e-supply chain course work
- Introduction to supply chain portals
- Software training in application tool sets and real-time decision-making tools
- Knowledge from best practices and benchmarking
- Workshops and case studies
- Insights from guest speakers