Working with corporate clients, the SCMC customizes state-of-the-art executive education programs according to a company's changing needs. Senior managers learn about the latest advances in supply chain management practice, process and capabilities, as they share real life challenges with some of the most accomplished researchers and practitioners in the field today.
Using advanced simulators and modules, senior managers receive hands-on experience. In addition, they participate in:
- Online e-supply chain course work
- Introduction to supply chain portals
- Software training in application tool sets and real-time decision-making tools
- Knowledge from best practices and benchmarking
- Workshops and case studies
- Insights from guest speakers