The Smith School CIBER offers a number of research, teaching, travel, speaking, educational, and other opportunities related to international business to Smith School faculty. Some of these opportunities are also available to faculty with other academic units at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Research and Conference Travel Awards (suspended due to budget cuts)
- Research Opportunities (suspended due to budget cuts)
- Journal of International Business Studies
In addition, CIBER can provide access to the resources and programs of our partners:
- The other 30 CIBERs throughout the United States (CIBERweb)
- Members of the Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education & Research
- Other units with international resources and programs at the University of Maryland
- Washington, D.C. metropolitan area institutions involved in international business, including federal agencies (e.g., U.S. Departments of Commerce and Education), multilateral institutions (World Bank and IMF), embassies, joint chambers of commerce and business councils (e.g., the US-India Business Council), state and local agencies, and trade associations (e.g., World Trade Center Institute, Washington International Trade Association)
Call for Papers in Business & Economics and opportunity to publish in a Refereed Journal or Conference Proceedings Las Vegas GBDI Conference, March 2011
Call for Papers: Eighth Annual JIBS Paper Development Workshop
Academy of International Business Annual Meetings, Nagoya, Japan
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Call for Papers: 2011 CIBER Business Language Conference
The 33 Centers for International Business Education and Research (CIBERs) are pleased to announce the Call For Proposals (CFP) - papers, sessions and workshops - at the 2011 CIBER Business Language Conference to be hosted by the University of South Carolina CIBER in Charleston, South Carolina, March 23-26, 2011.