The Workshop on Health IT & Economics (WHITE) is an annual summit designed to deliver the latest research, inspire innovation, and accelerate healthcare transformation at the intersection of health information technology and economics. WHITE cultivates a multidisciplinary research community by stimulating new ideas with both policy and business implications and engaging with multiple health ecosystem stakeholders.
Presented by the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS) at the Robert H. Smith School of Business and supported by the United States Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and our sponsors. WHITE annually convenes over 100 participants from more than 40 institutes, 8 federal agencies and industry.
Five reasons to attend WHITE 2015
- Learn about cutting-edge research on health IT and economics
- Network with leading researchers that share your interests
- Hear the voice of influential policy makers and practitioners
- Inspire new ideas, perspectives and research opportunities
- Be a part of healthcare transformation