5th Annual Workshop on Health IT & Economics
October 10-11, 2014
WHITE is an annual summit designed to deliver the latest research, inspire innovation, and accelerate healthcare transformation at the intersection of health information technology and economics. WHITE cultivates a multidisciplinary research community by stimulating new ideas with both policy and business implications and engaging with multiple health ecosystem stakeholders.
Presented by the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS) at the Robert H. Smith School of Business and supported by the United States Agency for Health Research and Quality (AHRQ) and our sponsors, each year WHITE has convened nearly 100 participants from more than 40 institutes.
Five reasons to attend WHITE 2014:
- Learn about cutting-edge research on health IT and economics
- Network with leading researchers that share your interests
- Hear the voice of influential policy makers and practitioners
- Inspire new ideas, perspectives and research opportunities
- Be a part of healthcare transformation