The Center for Financial Policy views the corporate sector as a central partner. The speed at which the financial crisis unfolded along with the subsequent Dodd-Frank legislation, monetary policies and fiscal policies, has heightened the need for a broader, interdisciplinary perspective to addressing financial policy issues. The Center serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas among financial policy research leaders, policymakers and regulatory agencies, helping firms grapple with challenging financial policy issues that affect their corporate governance and risk management functions.
Becoming a corporate supporter of the Center for Financial Policy gives your firm a unique opportunity to play a critical role in this conversation. There are many opportunities for corporations to engage with the center, including:
- Become a member of the center.
- Attend, speak at or sponsor one of the many events the center hosts throughout the year.
- Take courses through the Smith School's Executive Education program.
- Use HireSmith to announce job positions to the Smith community and to access resume books to identify high-profile candidates
- Make a contribution to support the center's programs and initiatives.