Application materials should be submitted to the Office of Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness (VMH 2516K) no later than August 18, 2016 at 5 p.m.
Please submit materials physically or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the documents are scanned to show all necessary signatures.
Supervisor’s nomination and strong letter of support
The supervisor and/or senior leader’s letter of support should be in Microsoft Word format and include the following:
- A strong recommendation for your staff member's participation
- A description of how your staff member will add value to the departmental unit or college
- High commitment to the Robert H. Smith School of Business, its purpose and values
Official application to include a written statement of interest from the employee (500 words or less)
The written statement of interest must include the following:
- A description of how your participation will add value to the department, division or college, and the university
- A description of how the academy will add value to your professional endeavors
- A description of your current and past experiences along with your significant professional accomplishments
- Attach resume with official application
Robert H. Smith School of Business Employees Only:
- Verify with your supervisor that you are eligible to participate in the UMD-Smith Leadership Academy (See Eligibility Criteria)
- Complete and submit application materials by the application deadline to Smith School Human Resources at email@example.com. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must be completed and signed by applicant, supervisor and/or senior leader
- The Leadership Academy Selection Committee will review applications and make participant selections based on selection criteria.